Copper Mountain Soccer is closely monitoring the situation regarding the COVID 19 virus. All recreational games are currently suspended until at earliest April 30th due to field closures. We will update when we plan to resume the season. In the meantime, please refer to the following guidance:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Every player should carry hand sanitizer for use before, during and after games and practices to use when soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Do not share your water bottle with anyone. If you don't have water, ask your teammates or parents if they have a new disposable water bottle that you can have.
- Do not make contact by; hand slaps, fist bumps, high fives or use an open palm. Avoid shaking hands with anyone.
- Avoid spitting on the ground. In the course of a match, another player may slide through it.
- Stay at least 6 feet from anyone who is coughing.
- Cough into your elbow.
- If you are sick, coughing or feverish - stay home.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using an EPA approved cleaning spray or wipe.