Copper Mountain Soccer accepts all ages from your littlest tyke of 3 years old to your all grown up high school age kid. Visit our "Coach's Corner" on the Recreation page to view age groups/birth date cutoffs and team roster max.
Your full year registration fee ($95 before June 15th, $105 after June 15th) includes a uniform, ball, 8 games & practices for fall and spring season and a fun t-shirt at the end of the year.
Shin guards are required. Kids can play in tennis shoes if they don't have cleats. Please keep in mind our Seasonal Cleat Exchange held every Thurs and Sat of the first week of the season. Trade a pair of cleats. Collect a pair of cleats. Leave a pair of cleats.
The fall season 2022 begins on August 25th and runs through October (or until all rescheduled games, if any, are complete.) Spring season 2023 begins mid-March and runs through May. Game schedules will be live 2 weeks before the season barring any issues. Games throughout each season are played on Thursday, Friday, and/or Saturday. If there are any rescheduled games (due to lightning or field closures) they may be rescheduled to any other weekday.
Our league depends on willing volunteer coaches. Please consider coaching a team this year! We love our coaches! Register at the same link as your player but as a "volunteer." Registering as a volunteer would guarantee your child placement on a team for the year. AND, a coach gets to schedule practice time/location around his schedule. Any friend requests require registration of an associated coach.
Coaches will reach out and hold a practice once per week at least 2 weeks prior to season start. Your practice location/time is based upon the schedule of the volunteer coach. A GREAT way to work around your schedule AND guarantee a spot for your child is to register as a volunteer coach!
Game locations vary each season as fields are closed for resting and age groups are reallocated to other fields. Some central fields that we use are Autumn Hills, Monarch Meadows, Canyonview and Oquirrh Shadows Parks. See addresses to the left of this article.
Follow us on FaceBook to get up to the minute info about the league.
* FRIEND POLICY! Players wanting to play on the same team as a friend MUST provide a parent volunteer coach. Requests to play together will be considered ONLY if a parent will coach.
* All players will play a minimum of 50% or more of total game time.
* Teams hold 1 practice per week - length of practice depends on the age and attention span.
* Co-Ed Policy: CMS defines co-ed as the following:
Mainly girls teams will typically have a minimum of 2 boys
Mainly boys teams will typically have a minimum of 2 girls
All boys teams will play in the co-ed division for all age groups
All girls teams will begin at second grade and will play in an all girls division - request made during registration. Age divisions may be combined based on available all girl teams.
* Competition and in season high school players- If you are a competition player or play on a high school team in the current season, you cannot register for a rec team. Thank you for understanding that recreation soccer is supposed to be fun for all players, not for target practice. :)